esmaspäev, 20. veebruar 2012
:
Good, I tired myself off the limits again. I want to drink tea and watch couple of episodes of "Persona: Trinity Soul", because I´ve watched only ONE episode so far. But to be honest then I´m too lazy and paranoid towards that mirror to move myself. Maybe I shall go to sleep and watch it in the morning. Even though I have one cigarette left. It would be cool to smoke it after "Persona", but yeah.. Never mind. >_< Discussing things with myself. How interesting to read, LOL.At least I was a good girl today. I did some chocolate buns and filled them with choco-banana cream. They were so tasty that I got only two and granny around three, grandpa ate them all. BAD BOY! God, that sounded so perverted. >_<
Ah, and I also drew another portrait of Gackt which came out rather good, even though the paper was shitty and pencils weren´t good. HB isn´t good for drawing.. -_-´´ And so it´s wavy and shit.
On Friday I´ll probably head to Tartu to meet up Kristjan, Roberta and Jonatan. I´m so looking forward to it, because I´ve never seen them before. Once K said that for him I´m already becoming a fictional character, LOL. So it was on my duty to pay him a visit finally.
I have 10 random followers on Twitter, yaay. >_<
Portrait of Gackt..
Song of the day..
Eric said it´s probably the softest noise song ever created. Maybe that´s why I seem to enjoy it that much. Anyway I´ve grown quite an interest in noise music. Sounds so expressive. ^_^
~Miyu.
