THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

kolmapäev, 15. veebruar 2012

:

Dah, enough of emo posts. I feel jolly as fuck.
Today I did nothing. Nope, nothing at all.
I should go and take a shower, but everything over here seems so interesting, though in fact I just keep looking at my profiles on different sites. I´m pretty pretty somehow, LOL.
I´ve been promising myself to clean up my room and do push ups for over two weeks. I really should start pulling my own strings to get something done. Fuck, I´m so lazy and I get even lazier. That´s bad, really bad.
Which comes to art then I´ve been really productive yesterday and today. I did 2 portraits and two random ones. One of the was a commission I promised to do for quite a long while ago. Uwa, I´m lazy.
Anyway, about portraits then I drew Ikuo (really badly though) and Kyo for the second time (which didn´t quite come out as expected as well). I think I upgraded myself with new technique which seems to suit me better than my old one. Aha, I actually don´t know.
I think I should go to the town someday, because I haven´t been around for a while now. But why is it always so complicated with money, argh. Kind of a clusterfuck.
Today I noticed that I talk to K and A a lot. Actually those two are the only persons lately I talk to. And of course second A also. But with him I don´t chat whole day long. If you ever happen to read this, then know that I love you both (K and A) a lot. <3 LOL. >_<
And now my friends, I´ll go and take a shower and eat some more while reading manga (I hope I won´t finish all the yaois on "Manga Fox" soon, so far 9 pages from yaoi directory read).


I think it´s my favorite song right now. May you rest in peace, mister Hideto Matsumoto. You truly were amazing as fuck. <3 
"On my electric cucumber.. On my Japanese cucumber.. On my electric cucumber. Eat me, beat me, treat me like your favorite backdoor whore."



 ~Miyu.