THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

reede, 13. jaanuar 2012

:

I wanted to write, but I have no idea what to write. Probably just a lack of inspiration or something.
I feel as I´d like to meet someone new, someone beautiful and smart. But in Estonia there are no people like this. Except my closest friends. Winter is totally getting me once again and I like it somehow. Should go and buy some wine or champagne. A lot of wine or champagne so I could be drunk, because I don´t know if they sell weed around here. Being sober brings me down right now.
I want to do so many things, but I´m suffering under a lack of will. I wish I could die for couple of days and reborn in a different country as a different person far away. I would only keep him, you know.
Actually it´s rather funny how important he has become for me. It has been only a bit over 6 months and now I can´t even imagine my life without him. Like.. Who would I talk to, who would understand me and who would often have the same problems or thoughts. Sometimes we think and say same things at the same time. I suppose it´s something many people never gain.
It´s getting dark outside though it´s only 3.52pm. It goes pretty fast and I like it. When it´s 6pm, it´s really dark and then it´s about time for me to go and buy some booze. Daylight is beautiful, but I love mystery. "Who is that person over the street?" "How does he look like?" etc. In the shop I often find people staring at me and I can´t say I don´t like it. In the streets also. Estonians have no sense of shame, it´s true. Sad though.
I gotta pee, bye.

This song offers me so much. <3


~Miyu.