esmaspäev, 16. jaanuar 2012
:
I honestly want to be all alone for the rest of my life. After a serious talk about my life with my friends, I noticed that I hate everyone with a few exceptions. Yes - I can be joyful and friendly, but it´s as fake as possible. I hate myself and I hate every other person also. As they say - a person can´t another person if she or he doesn´t love itself. So true once again. Well, I love my looks, I think I´m so close to perfection. But what comes to insides, I hate it. I hate almost every single one of my memories and almost every single side of my personality. It´s far beyond perfection.Maybe it´s just strong coffee and the fact that I´m possibly over-tired, but maybe it brought out the truth for myself I couldn´t see before. Obviously.
When I wrote about how I get nervous and shit, I discovered that I´m quite like a psychopath. That fact is rather disturbing. I wanna forget all about everything. About myself, about the others, about that place, all about my past - everything. Fuck this shit.
I need a little sip from my suicide cup again, but it´s empty. What shall I do - make more or leave it like that?
Assholes, cunts, fakes, shitheads, queers, fags, cocks, arses etc. PASAPEAD, VITUKAHVLID. I don´t give a single fuck from now. Honestly.
~Miyu.