reede, 11. november 2011
:
Oh, I feel so worn out. I´ve been quite busy for couple of last days and now I feel like I really have to take some time off and catch my breath. Though I haven´t done anything remarkable, but since I´m used to not to do anything I feel tired. But actually it feels great, because I know I´ve done something for other people´s sake and this feeling is really-really awesome.It´s funny that Christmas are close enough to start thinking about presents and stuff. To be honest then I used to not like this time of the year. Everybody seems so happy, but yet I couldn´t feel that special feeling that made others happy. This year I think it´s going to be different. I think really optimistically of it already. But it´s always pain in the ass to make good presents. .__.
Since it´s already 10pm, I think I´m going to clean the rest of the apartment tomorrow. For now I suppose it´s time to sleep and stuff.
I know this song isn´t quite like me, but I like-like-like it for no certain reason. Maybe it´s because Piko gave his voice to this Vocaloid.. ^3^
~Miyu.