kolmapäev, 12. oktoober 2011
:
Just how funny, there has been a question floating around in my mind for a while for know. About.. For whose sake do we make ourselves look different or beautiful? For our owns? I don´t think like that. After all we seeks for others approval, we seek for being accepted somewhere, of course there are exceptions, but I´m not talking about exceptions right now.I simply sometimes wish I could be able to become that kind of an exception, but it will take for me some time to achieve this honor. Honor to be different and that´s my dream and main goal. To be independent from people, to not need anyone, to be able to manage myself.
That´s what I´ll become one day, so that´s not merely a dream, that´s something so much more.
It´s my birthday today.. I was born on 12th of October 3am. But it doesn´t feel different like every year before. I feel old and exhausted, I don´t want to live anymore. Not that I´d be suicidal, but human beings seem so disgusting, rotten they mostly are. I feel like they do not deserve me to live among them. But that´s not I meant to talk about, what I thought to talk about was.. Okay, I feel I´m older, I can´t remember. How ironic..
I´ll just go and decay somewhere, I have four corners in my room, I have four options it means..
~Miyu.