THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

kolmapäev, 26. oktoober 2011

:

I feel so small and useless. I know that one person needs me and I need him as well, but that´s casual.
 I want him to consider me as needful. It hurts how he decided it that way and it´s eating me from the inside. I feel like I went back in time couple of years but I like how I feel at the moment. Though the cause of this feeling isn´t that nice. I wish for so many things, but they never seem to come into life and it hurts so fucking much. I FUCKING WANT YOU TO NOTICE ME! Is that really too much to wish for? I hate how I sound right now, but I need it somehow.
I hate how I need other people to survive, though it may not seem so. That´s probably that part of me I want to keep hidden, because by doing that I save myself. Otherwise people would crash me with their werewolves. I hate my weaknesses and I wish they would disappear one day.
That´s not I´m meant for.


~Miyu.