THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

reede, 23. september 2011

:

Okay, as promised I will try to blog in English now, though I must admit I don´t like it since I can´t express myself in it that well. But I´m a tough one, so I won´t whine. : D

My day started (or ended) with "Tiger and Bunny", damn you really gotta love that one! At first I thought it was crap but then I still decided to watch the 1st episode and it left a thought of "what´s going to happen next" floating in my mind, so then I watched the second one etc. Definitely going to be one of my favorite animes. *a billion hearts*

I´m a professional at making people upset, still not sure why. Maybe I´m such a fag hag, I definitely am. But at the same time it means people are so weak they get upset because of a such a little thing. I wouldn´t care if someone like me would pick on me. Maybe it gets under their skin and creeps them inside, making them understand how crappy they really are.
Sometimes I wish I could read their mind, just for fun. To upset them even more. I feel some kind of a sick joy when I do it.. As my friend said - true born troll.
I personally think people are self-trolls, they feed the troll and through that troll themselves. Now try to think I´m wrong, not really.

Oh, I just noticed the morning has arrived. Time seems to pass even faster than ever before and it gives me creeps. Am I going to get old that fast as well? I shouldn´t, but something makes me think so much over getting old. Now I understand what people mean when they say life´s short. Well, actually it seems to be long enough when you´re young, but try to think how your body´s going to rot some day and it´s gross. I wish I could stay as I am forever, I wish I wouldn´t die or rot. I´m too pretty for all that crap. c: You jealous bitches, who say I´m ugly. God´s going to kill babies for that, you know!

Today I thought about how I can hate so many people. Well, I hate basically everyone except myself and few others, but.. Still. People seem so dirty and they actually are dirty, but is it really a reason to hate someone random for that. Nope, I guess.
A prove that people are dirty is that they shit. NO, me and my friends DO NOT shit. We´re special, from another planet. Now call to scientists. c:

I think that´s it, now I´ve written everything I wanted to (at least those things that came into my mind while writing, bad memory..), I hope.

And a special hug for Kristen who reminded me the song of the day. ^_^
Those lyrics are definitely amazing!


And then I just felt like I had to add at least one Gackt´s song as well. And now I remember what else I had to write here, what I promised to write about, yes..
I FREAKIN´ LOVE GACKT! He has the most beautiful nose and those eyes and lips and THAT VOICE. GACKT ALL THE WAY BABY, I say. ^_^ I think he´s not getting old at all. I think he´s a vampire, I wish he could just bite me so I´d have this Gackt venom running through my veins.. Oh.. ^_^
I´ll write a whole post about Gackt someday.. *evil grin*


I added just one song to not look that.. Crazy. *ashamed*


~Miyu.