THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

esmaspäev, 26. september 2011

:

Damn, I´m so tired but I just don´t fall asleep, no matter how long I´ll lay in bed, I won´t. It´s quite starting to get on my nerves already. I feel so tired, almost like a living dead, zombie. I should go buy some drugs from the pharmacy in the morning, it´ll do well then, I hope.

Half of the must-watch list is seen, mainly yaoi as it was. Some of them I´ve seen before, but they´re simply awesome as f*ck. :3
If someone´s interested, then here it is, my list..

- "Junjou Romantica"
- "Haru Wo Daiteita"
- "Winter Cicada"
- "Loveless"
- "Ikoku Irokai Romantan"
- "Yami No Matsuei"
- "Kirepapa"
- "Rozen Maiden"
- "Fake"
- "Gravitation"
- "Seitokaichou Ni Chukoku"

And the list is growing with every day. I´m sorry, I mostly watch yaoi and I´m ashamed of it. I´ve just seen all the good gay movies and there´s probably nothing out there I´d like except this.. *ahem*
Actually I just lied, I think. Because couple of days ago I watched "Tiger and Bunny" and I loved it. I honestly really-really liked it. What I most liked about it was that main character was actually aging and he had a little daughter. And it doesn´t mean we wasn´t hot as hell. *giggle* Who hasn´t seen it, I warmly recommend it. ^_^


I´m hungry again, but I won´t ruin my diet I´ve kept quite well so far. Yesterday I ate only 2 sandwiches and drank lots of water and tea. Today I haven´t eaten anything yet, but it´s early morning too, only 5.42am. Which reminds me I shall try to sleep a bit.


Something I drew yesterday.. 





And then all there is left to post is song of the day. I´m not quite sure about this one today.






~Miyu.