THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

teisipäev, 10. mai 2011

: Jackal.

Yeasterday I did nothing. Evening was quite boring, I went to sleep 2am. Usually I go to sleep about 3-4am, so it shows how bored I was.
Actually something happened yesterday. I don't know how to explain this rather weird situation, but well, I try. There's was no lights on in the streets and it was really-really dark. I went on the balcony to smoke and then it happened. I saw somekinda people (?) moving through the windows of sports hall. And in the street there were moving light spots. Like people, but they weren't people. Then somekinda cold thing went through me and everything felt and looked strange, like it wasn't my balcony and home street or something. It was so damn creepy and I have no clue what it was. Well my best friend told me that the old graveyard ends right in front of my balcony so maybe it was releated to this. Quite supernatural to be honest, I hope I won't experience something like this anymore.
I also re-found a band called DefRage and listened to their new songs. It was amazing. When I was younger I used to listen to this band a lot, so it was quite a nice suprise that their newer songs are amazing also. Though I couldn't find their older songs anywhere and that was the sad part of it. I hope someone's going to upload them someday. And I almost forgot to mention that post's title is a song from DefRage. Listen to it! ; )
I also drew Adam yesterday. It didn't come out really good, nose looks pretty bad. But I was really trying to fix it, but nothing came out. In the end I was really bored of messing around with his nose, so I gave up. At least he was almost pleased with the drawing, thought he also noticed nose. I was hoping that he won't notice that, but damn.. I failed. But, here's the drawing.
But okay, that's it for now. Follow and shit. : D


XOXO