THE FUNERAL OF MORALS

» faggot


MIYU, 17 and a NEET.

» noise


Dir en grey, Moi dix Mois, Matenrou Opera, hide, Kill Hannah, Gackt, Merzbow, D´espairs Ray, Zoro, v (NEU), Rinoa, Devil Sold His Soul, Piko, Deathgaze, MUCC, Dué le Quartz, Misa, GARDEN, Bull Zeichen 88, Karen etc.

laupäev, 14. mai 2011

: Daisy.

I don't where to start. Everything's quite fucked up, I really don't feel talking about my main problem, but the second problem is loneliness. I feel so damn lonely, everybody abandoned me. Guess I deserve it, don't know.
Today I ended up listening to Brand New and I feel like their song "Daisy" is all about me, damn. Pathetic to be honest, pffrz.
BUT.. Something really awesome happened few days ago. I was pretty much cleaning up my MSNs contact list and found one guy there. He's so cuuuuute, makes me go awee all the time. As it seems, we're going to meet next Friday. I hope he's that awesome in real life also. :3
I cut my hair yesterday, it quite seems like a mohawk. Half-mohawk? Hair arond my ears is quite short, about 0.5cm? No, it's not a mohawk, just little bald spots. : D
But mkay, I don't feel like writing something more here. Just a nice short post for 3 days. :3


XOXO